At Priory, students are encouraged to identify their own individual learning style and so create the best possible opportunity for successful learning. Appropriate levels of support are provided through:
- Key Stage 4 mentoring programme
- Learning guidance and target setting
- Positive staff/student relationships
- Pre-exam subject blast sessions
- Revision classes
- Targeted academic intervention in class
- Teaching on revision strategies
Our Key Stage 4 curriculum is designed to meet the needs and aspirations of all learners, providing academic and applied learning pathways.
Students study a core curriculum plus four option subjects, which they choose from a wide range. A full list of courses offered is shown on the next page.
Students study a core curriculum plus four option subjects.
Core Curriculum Subjects
- Learning for Life and Work (careers, employability and personal development)
- Physical Education
- Religious Education